What is covered depends on the length of course which you choose. Typically you will learn:
- Understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people’s wellbeing, including your own
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Recognise the main signs and symptoms of common mental health issues
- Develop an understanding of how you can create and maintain a healthier workforce or community
To understand what is covered on this course further, download the brochure below.